Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A journey to myself

 
I have to say I had a great evening. I had so much self-realization go on tonight I don't know if I can even get this all into this blog. It's amazing how much you can really learn about yourself sometimes.
 I had a wellness eval tonight, and because of my crazy work schedule and some being cancelled it has been a couple weeks since I had done any of these. And doing one tonight, I realized how much I really love being able to help others and educate them on nutrition and help them to meet their goals. After I did my eval, I was chatting with a girl at Thrive and was telling her how much I loved doing the evals. She asked me what made me decide to compete and I went on to tell her a summary of my struggles with eating and the extremes that I went to that brought me to where I am now. 

1 comment:

  1. great to share your journey!! Stay strong and focused and can't wait to see you on stage! :)

    ReplyDelete