Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A whole new dimension

                                                    

I picked this picture because I love Dana Linn Bailey! She is my motivation! She has muscle, she is hot, yet she is beautifully feminine! I wanna look like that!

I talked with Justin about how I have been feeling. Like I don't know what I'm doing, how I feel like I'm walking blindly, how this whole bulking thing is really causing me some anxiety. And guess what, he agreed that I should start with my new trainer now!!!!

Groundbreaker! So excited!!!!!! I'm so ready to get started! So motivated! This is what I have been waiting for! now I know that I will be able to make my dreams come true, not have to worry about second guessing myself and have a program tailored to me!

On another note. Justin. Wow, what a change. A few months ago he was eating McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's or some kind of fast food twice a day, taking naps, basically just living an unhealthy lifestyle. What a contrast to the man he is now! It makes me so excited! Now he's no longer eating fast food. He's lost over 40 pounds and he is in the gym. Last night he told me he LOVED the gym! He loved how it makes him feel, he is even interested in getting involved in some powerlifting. Amazing the change in dimension of our relationship as well. No longer to I have to skirt the issue of health and fitness with him. I can tell him how I'm feeling about stuff, what my dreams and such are without the feeling that I'm going to be put down for having those dreams!

Super pumped to see what the near future is going to bring! Hoping to start this next week head first with my new trainer!

BRING IT!!!!!

1 comment: